Sunday, December 02, 2007

If at all this phase ends ?

Not that, I am waiting desperately for this phase to go away....

Often times I just wonder does this phase ever ends ?
The phase when yu think of learning/doing/preparing for "something" so as to attain your "Next Brand New GOAL", yeah isnt it True, this crippy beast name "GOAL" just keeps on changing. It manifests itself in such not so forgettable manner that , more than often times, we tend to keep working towards it.

I do not recall exactly how hard my mom-dad must have tried to to get me into this studying business when I was a kid and by kid I mean a real kid like KG1 - KG2 types. From whatever lil I know about myself, one thing is for sure, I was definitely not one of those top ranking nerds in class. I was one of thos Back-Benchers who often shared the "Taaj" for "Baata-meej_kala_dhabba kind kids.

Its been a long journey since then. So much has gone by, nd so much is yet to come,
Yet I believe, only one thing has remained constant, DESIRE to do "something"...
This somehting word has gone places and makes me go places.

It was my dad who used to instruct me about this "entity".
Things have changed since then and now its me, myself who is searching for that next "something". More than the search it is more of a realisation in process .....

I wonder does this ever ends ? Does this search for that lil something ever reaches its "final destination" !!! I wish it does. Life without that lil something is goona be so boring with only mundane stuff to be taken care of.

As much as I always need the NEXT GOAL in my mind, I also wish to bath in the joy of my current Destination, coz no matter how small it might seem right now, it was once my "NEXT SOMETHING"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikhil Mahajan ....Bawa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.