Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 years in US...

These last few days have been really hectic. Time is flying ..
With a blissful engaged life, added responsibilities ,career concerns and associated struggle and hard work.. everything has been piled up and 24hours really seem less.

With so much to do , so much to look forward to ..I nearly fgt this day..27th July..
Today I will be completing 3 yrs in US...I can definitely say its been a whirlwind experience..I was waiting for this day since a while. In the first week of July I was planning to write up something specially dedicated to these 3 years of my life.

and as I sad it can be..Today m really feeling bad that I cannot devote as much time and energy that I really wanted to write an article for this day. Anyways, my dad called me write now saying "beta tula jaaon aaa 3 wersha jhale" I could definitely feel the heat in thr..He was really feeling sad about this whole thing. At least I guess so..it was not about my career/life it was me being away from the family..these few imp years when I really should be with them....

anyways, I wonder if all this is the best that I could offer them for all that they have done for me..sacrificed for my well being.. I wish I can go back to des as soon as possible and be with them for time to come, compensate for the lost times...

Apart from this front, life seems to have been playing a fair game. Looks green for now,I hope it does. Apart from all the good things that I have witnessed I believe meeting my life partner has been the biggest and most important phase. Soon we will be completing 1 year of committed relationship. Cant believe but its True..it feels just yesterday that we met and next month it will be one full yr !! I am so happy that I found her. She has been a loving/caring and one of the most understanding person in my life. She accepts Nikhil, with his my eccentric traits and even praises a few of them that even I wonder ..why ??? I love you dear..

All in all it will be difficult to phrase my feelings in words....
Happy for being with my partner, Vandita, and having a blissful life.
Sad for not being with aai , baba , ketki and aaji..I miss you all..love you loads..

lets see what life has in store for us in the coming year..



PS: few days back my frnd forwarded this link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nXcNcvmy-Tg
It has indeed touched me in a very subtle way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u happy after three years
just check

Nikhil Mahajan ....Bawa said...

Dont know y this was left as "anonymous" but anyways,

I wish I could answer it as a simple yes/no ! , guess not.

neways I realise its going to be soon 4 yrs in US !

- Thanks for visitng the blog tho.