Sunday, November 20, 2011

Whats next...

So here is the glimpse of what most of us have been doing these days.
- Work very hard every single hour of the day during the week.
- On weekend, everyone goes crazy with parties all around..
Dinners/games/parties/drinks/ in short a whole lot of masti.

Fortunately I am proud to say that I have been blessed(lucky) to have great friends all over my life.School- Colg- Masters- job..every phase of the life.Anyways, coming back to the topic that I have been thinking for quite some time now.

Whats next...

With gods grace, we are content with what we have as of now...what we have achieved in life / family. But whats next ?

Whats the next thing we are working so hard for ?
Frankly speaking: Happy with what I have achieved in career/life so far , yet I(we all) keep working hard towards some goal ! To that next step.Other than career growth what is it going to help me achieve.Granted it feels great to go that next career stage but still.

Another thing I have asked some of my close people : next year say our salary goes up by say 10% even 15%..so what, is this hike really going to change the lifestyle ? or drastically change/update the standard..Sincerely dont think so.

What is that next thing that we are striving for ?

No comments: