Monday, February 26, 2007

One fine Evening...

Dis is definitely not my true sself ..

Writing.... definitely not my cupa tea...Anyways here it goes..

Title was da last thing that came to me..



Dreamin da dream date...

Can you be with me for a while
and feel the same joy and pain ..
when I dream of a dream date
over and over again...


****
some heavy rounds of artillery fire (read: emotions) over here which i m so happily skipping :)
***


Now that I sit,
Think dream and ponder..
My thoughts go wild,
nd soul begins to wander.....


Every bit of the the dream
is so coming true,
Except for the part
whn I am sitting thr wid yu

.........
...

How I wish to hold this breathe, this dream to come true,
Look into your eyes..sit rite beside you...
How I wish to kiss your forehead, embrace you all thru,
nd we live da moment...whn I whisper these words to you .......
***********************************************************************************


Cheers !!!


Current mood: Round of Enigma
Current song: Tere Bin, mai yu kaise jiya.., Atif Aslam..

Btw I love the start of this song..and wonder how people write such lines..



No comments: