Saturday, August 15, 2009

Indias Got Talent.

Its 3 36 am !!! and I am still awake: let me say wide awake.
I was watching some videos on youtube : Indias got Talent show: semi finals.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
I just cant stop myself from watching these people perform. Kya talent hai , ohh my god. Strangely more or less all of them come from a not-so-settled background! yet they have a junoon...that josh to push the limits and do something creative.
People, if you haven't watched it as of now then pls with no further adieu, pls do so.
Log on to youtube and put in "Indias got talent" check out some of the episodes and I promise you wont regret.

Specially this special group from Orissa: Prince Dance group.
They are super innovative:mind blowing co-ordination and a one of kind choreography ! hats off to these guys.

Here is there first performance Youtube link and here is the second Youtube link.

If you are from US !!! and if you have seen the BLUE MAN SHOW !!! man o man.
This BLUE MAN GROUP here makes so much money and fame ...I believe if this Prince Dance group gets even 10% of the attention, m sure they are sure to rise and make it BIG...I wish that they soon get thr well deserved NAME.

No comments: