Saturday, August 08, 2009

Random

Ok guys, if you appreciate the kind of comedy in "Bheja Fry" movie then I bet you would like this too.
Check out this amazing item
Youtube Link

hehe I know its random but I just thought to put it down here.

Now that m on this video sharing point..let me also point you to this nasty comedy sequence from SRKs movies...Its not SRK playing the comedian ( I wonder if he can !!)but this motu guy..Youtube Link

Isnt that mind blowing..I literally start crying by the end of this video..Believe me for 5 mins guys and bear this video, starting me thoda normal lagta hai but by the end you are bound to cry..hehe

And now wandering of to this other video: amazing song and some simple but well executed dance steps !!!! Nice one.
Youtube Link

Alrighty guys m goona run for a quick round of RacquetBall. I dont know why I had this urge to share with you these three videos. Have listened to this dance song atleast thrice in last 15 mins.

Njoy your weekend..



Mood: FESTIVE !!! dont know y !!!
Song : Tu hi hai mera pyar mahiya....(I already gave the link for da song... )

No comments: