Friday, November 03, 2006

JOB front :D

Well, after a 1.5 yr long journey, finally Master's course is coming to an end, hopefully .....fruitful end !!!!! Job hunt is on top of my mind and am working/preparing for the interviews and going through hell lot of things. Too many things to do in very short span of time. But to be frank I am having a great time.

During the entire course work, I had never been so busy. I just cruised though it as if it was my 12 th grade exam. I was never ever serious towards my course and just had to finish it somehow. I always had this urge to do something BIG in life but then I had really lost the streak and was going low on self esteem. I was kinda having this feeling that somehow I have lost "THE THING"., until recently. I have started working a bit more towards my interviews. Giving that extra effort to make it up for the lost confidence. No kidding, its paying me back.

I believe I am getting that confidence back and I wish that this phase continues for the time to come. I really want to thank my dad again for boosting my confidence when I was going low on all counts!!!! I also wish to thank my few old friends who helped me get back to my normal self. Three cheers....yu rock people .

With all this and many more issues, one most imp thing is that,

TODAY I GOT MY FIRST OFFER LETTER (leaving TCS offer post BE) Master's program.
Got two more interviews scheduled today..

I need luck and wishes to clear them all ..



Thank you all for being thr.

2 comments:

Sumit Sorde said...

Congrats bawa! All the best :)

Nikhil Mahajan ....Bawa said...

@Sumit,
Thanks man..