Monday, November 13, 2006

Last 22 hours: Bloomberg job.

November 9': Thursday.
I will always remember this day for the time to come.
Lets c,

November 8th:
*was preparing for da interview

*dint sleep until late night.

*so basically went to bed at about 1 30 am (November 9 ).

November 9th:
*Got up at 5 am.
*took 7 30 flight to NY.

*10AM: Lagaurdia Airport.

*Till 11:30AM: dawdling time at Airport/trying to go through my notes !!!! (Notes - really cant believe all this..my notes !!!!)

*12:30 pm: Office.
(~~~ in the meantime, I was traveling and could actually see the hustle and bustle of the midtown...Manhattan!!!!~~~)

*1:30pm: interview begins.

*4 Pm: Three rounds of interviews complete..back to back
(~ I had a good time being there~ HR(30min) - Techni(1:15) - Stress-techni(1hour)

*4:30pm: out of office.(~ office --- mammoth proportions)
  Somewhere I feel: This is it.Looks like we are only waiting for an offer letter now.
  To celebrate or to keep this memory I went to Blomingdales and purchased a hoodie with NYC logo on it ! as cheesy as it sounds, I really really want to look back in time and remember this day and this very hoodie will be my memorbilia.

*Till 6:30pm: ITs all about Manhattan !!!

*7:30pm: Flight, Lagaurdia(NY) - Charlotte(NC).

*10pm: Charlotte(NC) - Columbia(SC)...bole to home.

*12pm: at home.

*1:30pm: Sweet Dreams !!!!! (I seldom dream but neways )!!!!!
----------------
So its like nearly 22 hours of non-stop effort !!!!!


Current Song:So Sick of love songs, Ne-Yo.
Current Mood:Looking forward for the result :)

No comments: