Saturday, November 11, 2006

TOW da weekend and Graduation

Its November' 11. Last week same day, same time I was sitting at this very same position with da same lapot in my lap :D but apparently things seem so different right now.

I was chatting with my friend and we were discussing something very important, something that could have been the reason for us to think bout our future and plan accordingly..............
forget it, we were discussing about songs, mostly english, including all genres and we were having a gala time :D That just shows how much free time we both had here at US.

Gosh...I cant even dream of doin that or for that matter anything that involves dawdling time away. One busy week has already passed and I believe lot is already in store for the coming weeks. Few assignments, Projects, Final terms, VolleyBall matches :P , and most important of all few onsite interviews.....few more busy weeks and then off we would be...

Anyways, "Graduation"----a near end of life in Columbia or should I say life at "CLIFF apartment, Strom Thurmond Fitness center, Blatt PE Fitness center, Apmnt Basement, Pantry, Russell House, Department, MM's Room/corridor, ........

* CLIFF: da place,our HOME, we did spend most of da time here. Well it was Room # 613 officially but if yu dont find me here then chk out #512, #313. We wud be sitting there ripping someone's skin off !!!!

*Strom, Blatt: da place where we spent more time thatn our Comp Sci Dept. It pretty much started with TableTennis. But we have already covered Soccer, Squash,Racket-Ball, Badminton, Lawn-Tennis, Volley-Ball, and most important and deeply coveted "GYM"

*Apmnt Basement: Well this is the place where we all hang out, when we are done with spending time at apartment or strom. Be it 7 am in da morning (no sleep all nite), or be it 3am with chilling wind blowing us of. I also remember those times when we had a good round of drinks and then came down, sat on stairs and all set to play "antakshari". Some great memories.

*Pantry: I wonder as to how this name was coined. Well I am talking about "Gas Station". Its a 3 min walk from our apartment. We have hardly been there for refueling our Car :D. Its mostly devoted to Coffee, Chips, and the best reason to be at pantry was/is spend time. We mostly go there for no reason!!!! its just about going out for a walk..

*Russell House: da most happening place on campus. Tha place where you can find free food (hehe) or for that matter anything that you can get "FREE", good concerts, cultural fests , and what not...we generally had a great time there, having food at Taco, BK....and yeah most importantly if you want to check out some southern beauty, then this is the place to be. I am pretty much sure that no where in the campus can you find such abundance of beauty with this density and intensity :P

*Department: not the place where we spend most of our time :D yeah definitely not. I have nearly attended all class rooms but just the first lecture of every course. Never even thought of attending more than 5 classes per course(I dont belive in class room teaching). Was thr for most of my tests and all related stuff but definitely not in class rooms. Offcourse you can find us sitting outside dept on da stairs again (desi style).

*MM's Room/corridor: If am in Dept, it either means I have a test or else be assured to find me infront of our dear Advisor's office. I personally(even my friends) have had a great experience with this guy. I will definitely make it a point to write a full story about this "nasty creature". Least to say, you are missing fun/sarcasm in life if you havent met him.

....

More to come soon....


Current Song: Look at this photograph -- (Nickelback- Photograph)
Current Mood: Nostalgia

No comments: