Monday, November 13, 2006

TOW da Offer :)

Scenario: I am stranded at WDC airport....waiting for my flight from DC - Austin.
Completely frustarted coz the next day I have my interview with AMD and that flight was gonna take me to Austin for the same. Only then my phone rings. (Area Code: 212)

Area Code sounds familiar coz thats where I had been expecting a call from. Yes its from NY....particularly from Manhattan.

Yeah....she went like this:

On da call: Hey M I talking to Mr. Nikhil Mahajan?
Me: Yeah, this is Nikhil.
ODC: Hey Nikhil, I would like to congratualte you for..BLAH BLAH...

YES!!!! I GOT SELECTED FOR BLOOMBERG.
Thank god.
I believe I am completely happy and satisfied with the Package/Offer/Company.

M Excited and Looking forward to join Bloomberg in Feb.
FEB" carries importance coz, that also gives me a chance to think about DES trip.

Howz that... ??

Thank you all for being there and for your wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)