Sunday, March 11, 2007

Its a small world ....

It was last weekend. I(we) at office were completely tired and were desperate to go out and have some fun over the weeken.. Made some plan and after a hell lot of opinions and agreements/disagreements we finally settled for "Hard Rock Cafe" at Times Square.

Frnd:Dude, jaha bhi ho jaise bhi ho ..bas challle aao, mai aur meri frnd yaha pe pahuch gaye hai ..cumon man make it fast, we are waiting over here..
I dint know who was wid my frnd and I was definitely not interested to sit wid some 3rd person after that hectic week !!! So I reached late(purposefully). Actually had a drink o two at home with my roomi. It was already 9pm and finally I decided to leave..

As I reached I cald my frnd to come outa restaurant.
Me: Sssup dude..hows the place?
Frnd: Hey.....sssup, dude this is Apurva and apurva meet him...Nikihl.
Me: Hey Apurva ....
Apurva: Hi Nikihl ..
(*** nd I look at her and m like...god I know her !!! defntly know her....I was about to say ..dude tumko kahi dekha hai !!! but suppressed this thought coz it wud have been really filmy !!! )
I let that thought away and checked out my frnd to get in da restrnt..
I looked at her again and it ocrd to me that even she was thinking that we knew each othr.

Me: Dude by any chance ....are you from Nagpur ??
and thr she goes...shouts loudly and hugs me ...

Man ..she was my NEIGHBOUR from Nagpur..
We hadnt met since what like 7 years .....and then suddenly in NY ...
wooo after that we three had a grt time at the caffe..were thr till 230 am !!!!


Indeed Its a small world !!!


Cheers...

No comments: