Thursday, March 15, 2007

Riverfront..


Well Yday I came home a bit early and thought of spending some time on the river side.. It was only then I realised that I can come down and sit at the river front for hours together.
Yes yu r guessing it rite. The place where I live has got awesome riverfront and splendid skyline view !!!

I was sitting thr for about an hour 6-7 pm. It was nice and breezy...They also have a dock over here with some small boats and ferries. I guess I will be taking a ride on that ferry the coming weeken. Sitting thr just relaxing...nothing to worry about (office me final prjct present kar k aaya tha )..I had a real good time thr. Will make a point to go thr once in a while for sure.

Neways thrs this one discussion that I had with my dad recently about my job and all

All translated....I would rather jump outa my apmnt balcony before talking to my dad in english...nd believe me jumping outa my apmnt is not going to be fun by any means....
If statistics are anything to go by then not many have survived jumping/falling from 26th floor of da apmnt !!!!

Dad: dude, yu rem those old films...wherein .....as soon as "THE" son gets his first paychk he goes back home and..
Me: and what dad ?
Dad: arey those gifts and sarees for mom ..the same old story dude..
Me: hmmm woh to maine kar diya na TCS k first pay se...
(***dont even think how cum I managed gifts from that BIG BIG paychk, I wonder how I survived that meager salary for one full yr ...god bless me :D )
Dad: arey but now yu are thr so yu can just send gifts..no problm ..its not necesaary k yaha aa k hi dena chaiyeh :D
ME: HELOOOO HELOOOOOOOOO dad cant hear you man...nagpur kanpur me hadtaal dad !!!

hahaha I know that was cheap ..but its fun to tease dad at times ..I am still thinking what to do wid my first paychk ...need to figure out something really nice :D

To be frank, rite now, I jst wish to pamper someone with gifts and all nasty surprises...
for nw I'll do that to my parents ...afteral satellite communication ka jamana hai ...
If nyone else wants to get pampered...be sure to drop in a mail to me o something..or at least be in my good books and yu are up for some diwali time


Cheers !!!


Current Song: Tumhi dekho na.....

2 comments:

Krishna Chaitanya said...

meee!!

Nikhil Mahajan ....Bawa said...

Welcome dhood.

Anna pehle bday party letu ... phir tujhe jo chahe woh gift detu...:D