Sunday, April 29, 2007

Generally Speaking....

Yeah to all my friend cum Ny visitors, now I can surely guide ur way around a bit. Till date it was just for the night life and glamour part of NY, that I was exposed. I surely could take you to my current favourite place in NY...its Hard Rock Cafe at Times Square. IT has got its own charm and multitude of facets to entice me evey single time. First of all the ambience is nice, plays fundu songs. The Dim light, Those glittering diamond'ish lights..and most of the memories that I leave behind every damn single visit..

More often than not I will be sitting in the lounge wid few friends and having one hell of masti time..Chitchatting( hehe BAKAR )..playing games.. ( yeah I will tell ya all about ydays latenight game that I conduted)...then once I danced with the waitress over thr ...nd believe me if yu can, she was total HOT ( and that is sheer euphemism nd m being real nice nd using very sweet/plain language when I m referring her as HOT hehehhe ) then meeting wid unexpected-old-lost friends...drinking hell lot of different varieties of shots.. aah nd if yu are one of those dudes/ettes who are immediately drenching yur throats wid the vicarious Tequila shot, ....then dude .....meet me, I will tell yu that its not the end of world when yu once taste Tequila.....aarghhhh..cme n meet me at Hard Rock Caffe nd stop wathcing Dil to Pagal hai every weeken.

Now this name has got some story behind it toooo as in HRC - Hard Rock Caffe. The truth is I am not one of those guys who keeps track of his credit card statements..mai bas ja k online bhar deta hu paisse( aacha laga paisse bol k ) neways ...its not just because m a bit lazy when it comes to maintaining accounts..but I will rather say that "jis din se mai aise account check karna start kar dunga..us din se mai her baar kharch karne se pehle sochunga k boss yeh thoda jyada bill ho jayega !!!!kyun kaise kab kaha kay jaroorat hai ..yeh sab sawal aana start honge. Aur aai shappat ( marathi:maa kasam ) yeh kaam apni hone wali, "to-be" ka hai, us k liye hi rakh denge !!!! So jo bhi ho .. basically aise hi ek din jab maine galti se ek baar mera statement dekha to us me mujhe kuch consistently 3 figured credit card entreis dikhi....aur mummy ne kaha hai, " dekh beta..dollars me 3 figure wali entry sehat k liye hanikarak saabit ho sakti hai . " Acchanka hi dimag me kai saare ghantiyan bajne lagi ....aur wohi hua jis ka mujhe sab se jyada daar tha. I was made to dig more into this statement which was blatantly flashing these recurring lines of HRC...and since then I just call it HRC coz it reminds me of dis day whn I was totally dumbstruck for a while !!!

So anyways..now that I go up and look at the starting line of this blog, it reminds me that I was goona write about my new_found yet dramatically_improving GUIDE iiing talent hehehe...but I think I will leave it for da coming dayz...

For now...Its already the dawn of new week .....Have a good week ahead people.

Cheers :)
Bawa.

No comments: