Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What the HECK !!!!

Undoubtedly this has to be one of those discussions which rather fall on the SERIOUS side . This discussion which started with a cursory exchange of thoughts but slowly degenerated into a total chaos. By the end I was totally flustered and would have strangled him down to earth ....

I am sure anyone else would have done the same thing..
So it goes like this....my frnd was telilng me about how his gf ... not being good to him since a month perhaps more on than a month. He told about how he was trying to make it up to her in his own different ways. After listening to what all he said I was rather sure that he was givin his best shot and thot that the gal was being a bit unreasonable with him..Finally I had to ask him as to ....

"dude kya issue kya hai uska...kyun itna sorry bolne ko laga rahi tujhe ??? aisa kya kar diya tha tune ???"

N that was precisely the last statement whr I supported him ....What came later on just blew me off....so the thing is this guy probably belongs to the 1800's at least his school of thought does..
I'll let yu guys decide ...chk out what he had in store for his gf..all the way thru :

* Its yur Bday. Wow Happy birthday.....but y do yu want to celebrate it with frnds after 7 PM !!! Be at home njoy at home...y party outside..( ME thinking: Kaunse jamane me reh raha dost?? )

*Y on earth do yu need frnds in life..I will be thr for yu.always.....rite now I am thr for yu ..yu are thr for me....that's all...no need to keep up so much with frnds...( ME again..yeh shaadi k pehle ka haal hai ..shaadi k baad bhagwan jane !!! )

*dekh thr is nothing like frnds..if yur frnds talk to yu nicely..they probably have something going on in thr mind, so stay away from such people...( Me Again: bhai mere chup ho ja...)

*if yur senior is trying to help yu in office...thn just get rid of him asap...hes trying to hit on you big time...( Me again: how in heavens sake did that gal listen to this load of crap !!!!! )

At the end I was like : WTF dude :X ........Thank god us ladki ko thoda dimag aaya and she is trying to get rid of this psycho !!!!


MAN...I cant blve its 2007 nd such people still exist...

2 comments:

Anu said...

hmmm...ur frnd seems to be extremely possessive abt his gf...may God save the poor girl...i think he should give his gf some space...she can't be with him all the time...i mean ab bf ban gaya toh it doesn't mean tht she will leave everyone else for him...not fair...n how can he say tht if ppl talk to u nicely then it means something is fishy?? kahan se laya woh yeh sab concepts?

Nikhil Mahajan ....Bawa said...

Good thing is, he got his lesson..
just that it was a bit late (1.5 - 2 yrs late)...
Guess what ?? hes lucky that way !!!