Sunday, April 01, 2007

Getin High on Sunday morning..!!!



Yo, Its Sunday Morning folks....
Time to clean up all the mess in my room :) time for laundry :) and ofcrse Maggie.

Neways I made this Thandaai today and it just feels awesome to start da day wid this drink...I just love it..For those who don knw what on earth this "thandaai" means then guys let me take yu back to holi time....I bet yu have heard "Bhang" yeah that flavoured milk with lotsa "bhang" in it.. in crude terms: Indian DRUGS...

Well, One that I have made is devoid of that BHANG thing but I still love it.
If neone is interested then go da nearest Indian store and ask for "GURUJI Thandaai" and thats all yu need and yeah one glass of milk ofcrse.

So, thats my breakfast ....glass full of Thandaai...nd wafers...I love those wafers man.....pineapple flavrd( office se dhaap k laaya tha :D ) nd wats playin rite now ..drives me crazy ..."Bhige hooth tere" , seems like sme1s gettin high :D



Cheers

No comments: