Wednesday, October 18, 2006

TOW da "about me" section and "split persona"

The other day I was reading, "about me" section in my orkut profile. I was amazed at the way I had described myself. It was definitely true and pertinent. The only condition being, every word in it was true for a particular "span of time". They very next moment I am a different person with different mood and varied aspirations. When I see it now, I can actually categorize the "about me" section in three different "about me(Nikhil)"s , courtesy orkut profile. My Orkut Profile link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kid inside, who loathes to grow up, who loves to live in his dreamz.....sayz :
"Current Fav SONG: La isla bonita(Alizee, France)
Now thats how, one wants to start da day ..
gorgeous smile, sweet expressions..
Her eyes... !!!
chk out for yourself
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjwCAifhoPY"

The grown up guy inside, who has seen a glimpse of da world, who has gone through his share of ups and downs....sayz :
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
"IT GOES ON"
On a lighter note, I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The matured person inside, who finally understands that ultimately its your "family" where you can seek solace....sayz :
"
Ghar asave ghara sarkhe
nakoch nustya bhinti
tithe asava prem jivhaha
nakoch nusti naaati!!
...
..
ya ghartya tun pillu udave
divya gheoni shakti
aakanshache pankh asaave
umbhartya ver bhakti "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really really believe, to a given situation, I can react in three different ways.
It totally and completely depends upon which "Nikhil" is supposed to react !!!
"da child , the grown up guy or da matured person !!!!!

I think everyone(no offense intended whatsoever) has got a split personality.
Just that they are not "man" enough to say it out loud and clear.

Current Mood: High Five :)
Current Song:" sanj ye gokuli", Courtesy - Ruta.

No comments: