Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TOW da interesting week ahead.

First things first.
Today I am really really happy. The reason being my mid term result(sounds cheezy but yes that made my day). I had not attended a single class during my entire term till date, but with gods grace, I scored well in the mid term exam. Actually way too well than what I was expecting !!!! and now I look forward for the coming examz/tests/projects :D

Neways, Came online over here just to note this thing.
Nd now m logging off immediately coz I have way too much of work to do !!!! Lets c, I have following things to be worked on immediately:-

*Computer Architecture assignment
*Network Security assignment
*CA(too long/M lazy) TEST !!!
*NS(same here) Project
*Directed Study!!!!
*NY trip
*My entertainment...

I am pretty much sure that, I believe in LIFO (Last In First Out)rather than FIFO...

ie. Alizee time :)

Current Song: La isla bonita. *** yet again
Current Mood: Xtatic :)

No comments: