Sunday, October 08, 2006

TOW SQUARE ROOT function.

Its weekend.

*Saturday evening: Asked senior for car, luckily he agreed, hence went for dinner with a friend. Had a good time. more importantly it was my first encounter with Manual gear transmission. I know she was a bit scared of my drivng but then I returned back home safe,so no worries :)

1*Saturday nite Movie.

2*Sunday afternoon: Interesting discussion on SQUARE ROOT function.

*Sunday nite Indian restaurant buffet followed by one more movie, hyderabad blues.

I guess it was a good weekend.



LEGEND:

2* : Here's some food for thought. Today I had to challenge my whole school of thoughts(atleast related to SQUARE ROOT function). Till date I believed that
....alright guys before I go on with this let me put forward an interesting math thing infront of ya..

say, y = SQRT(x) and x = 9 then y = ?
.
.
y = +/- 3. Isnt it ???
Well those of ya, who agree with this pliz continue reading ahead,
those who dont, pliz dont.[you are free to laugh at my ignorance, :( ].

Well for all others, in that case, y = +3 and only +3. The other case of -ve value is mathematically incorrect. The fact being, domain of a "square root" function is defined to be just "POSITIVE".
EUREKA !!!!! EUREKA !!!!!
Before anyone comes forward and challenges me for the same, pliz dont, go ahead and google a bit on this issue. Use Matlab or go and use any graph plotter. You would be dumbstruck, the way I was !!!

1*After long time we( count_start = 6) sat together for movie -- "NEW and NOT_SEEN" movie. If I am not wrong, most of us have already watched RDB, Hum-Tum, Lakshya, Andaz apna apna, RHTDM, Border, DCH, Hera-Pheri, DDLJ, ......like thousand times till date.But today we were getting ready for "Pyar k side effects". Name sounds really cheezzzzy but recently came across rave reviews for the same...... Good movie. Worth watching atleast once ( count_end = 3).


Current state: Dumbstruck
Current song: Basically its movie time :)

No comments: