Friday, October 20, 2006

TOW da Diwali gifts

Its Oct'20 DIWALI time in India.......

nd I am saying "in INDIA" coz yeah here its just another weekend. I am so missing being at home at this point of time, being with family, with relatives and friends and having a gala time.
Each and every family back home is like preparing for this big day...pooja, diye, all clothes and everything new and lighted up !!!!

All said and done I am sitting here in my room and suddenly my roomi calls me and is like " nikhil, aaja kuch packed dabba aaya hai " and before he could finish the sentence, I knew what it was ....my frnds aunt lives here at NJ and she generally sends sweets and stuff on big occassions. I am telling you, we all were so excited to just see that packed thign and all devoured on it immediately. We were like "oye #$%^#$^ mujhe bhi de...." , " aey @#@$ pura mat kha...jaan se maar dunga" and all sorts of alluring slang was already on its way...just that, it-might-get-over-before-I-taste-it -syndrome was way tooooooo important. Not just figurative-speach but evenI wanna say something...

Never before had diwali gifts mattered so much in life.......
I wish, if even I had relatives in US, who would gift me on all such occassions.............

Anyways Happy Diwali all.
Hope you all have a great time ahead.



Current Mood: Happy Diwali
Current Song/Video: Pu La Deshpande(Nivadak, Pu LA - - Paliv Prani)

No comments: