Monday, October 16, 2006

TOW da busy weekend

It was weekend. Yet no post. Yeah ...had no time to come nd add another post over here. It was kinda busy weekend with too many things on my mind.

Here it is:
FYI, I am definitely not over ALIZEE. Number of Video visits is increasing with every passing second.

FYKI, we had our first volleyball match on sunday and luckily we won. To be frank opposing team was not that competent. We are expecting a better team the coming sunday. Well apart from any other thing I am enjoying being there in some tournament after some real long time.

nd did I mention about my new found craze for marathi songs. Yeah, I was listening to few marathi songs, specifically Bhaav geeta. I remember my grand ma ..listening to them when I was there in INDIA. I was never ever amazed or took interest in them. It was only yesterday that I found a link to "Prathama tula vandito". This song had a pacifying effect and left me with no option but to search for few more of its kind.

I ended up with:
"Prathama tula vandito" , "Utha utha ho sakalika", "Kuthe shodishi"," uthi uthi gopala" , "keshava Madhava" and the best one was "tuja maagto me aata".

I also searched "Baal geeta" and landed with
"Gori Gori paan fula sarkhi chan" , Asava sunder chocolate cha bangla", "Yere yere pavsa" and many more.

I am searching for sites to download them.....If ny one knows or has .mp3, .mpeg or ny file format for that matter, then pliz let me know...


Currently: Planning to gift one marathi songs Cd to my dad and grandma.
Current Song: Gori Gori pan fula saarkhi chan, dad mala ek vahini aan [:P]

No comments: