Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TOW the dream come true.

I always knew that it was fake, but still had this urge to visit the whole fight sequence "LIVE".

Past:
I remember I used to collect pics, cards, ....even play games or even exchange all that with other friends so that I could have a good collection. I remember those 36-pic-in-one-poster for just 18 bucks. Back then 18 was really too much to ask for, specifically when mom had no intention of helping for the same. At times I also remember stealing money from mom's purse ( I was such an idiot ) so that I could buy those posters. I used to go out for buying tooth-brush which had a market price of 18:50 and I used to take away that remaining 1:50. It was always simple maths,
DAD (20) - Purchased_Item(18.50) = chota_sa_nikhil's_profit ( 1.50) .
Anyways, I was even caught many a few times doing the same. And out of my hundred and one TO DO list in America, watching WWF live was one of the imp ones(barring other "most" imp ones.... **** ....).


Back to reality:
So yesterday I had this chance to go and visit a live WWF MONDAY NITE RAW in the coliseum here at Columbia, SC. I was more than excited to say the least. Afterall it was like a dream come true. Luckily we even got seats pretty close to the ring. And to my surprise we were all laughing and rolling during the entire 4 hour show( let me say ..drama). It was so FAKE and MADE UP. They didn't even touch each other while hitting. It was all acting, pathetic acting. Seated, so near the ring, we could actually see them making fake moves. Undertaker, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triply-H, Edge, Tori, Ric Flair, ..... were all there.
What I really enjoyed was the atmosphere, the blasts, the Booo's, the mammoth arena....
To cut the long story short, the ambience was electrifying.



fortunately and Unfortunately no more stealing in future and no more posters.

One more dream has come true.....though with more of its realistic touch.

No comments: