Friday, October 13, 2006

TOW Gorgeous Smile !!!!

It was exactly 2 am in the morning. Strangely enough I was studying....
I was searching for few songs on youtube which might have helped me being awake.

Just then My friend told me about this song, French lady, ALIZEE singing, LA ISLA BONITA in a concert. I searched it on youtube and luckily got the link. And there I was ...sitting right in front of the PC ....absolutely awe-struck. I think more than anything else I was enthralled by her eyes, her elegance .....her heavenly smile.

Well to be frank, the thing is .......C'mon I know you are not reading this ....olrite chk out da pic below


Isn't that smile/look, one thing you wanna wake up to.
I wonder....I wish ....

I watched this concert-song of her for like 20 times at a stretch. I was there in the lab till 5 30 am and believe it or not, "Alizee" was online with me :)

The moment has passed but still some how I cant get over the Alizee-elegance. I wish some day I meet her or else she comes and meets me after reading this post of mine.
If you wanna know why I am going all crazy about her, chk this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjwCAifhoPY

I am gonna start my every single day wid this video...
r u reading this Alizeee !!!!

Current mood: In love
Current song: La isla bonita, alizee

No comments: