Monday, October 23, 2006

TOW da Colukabki

As always, today I opened my mailbox and was definitely not surprised to see the number of Fwd's that I had in my Inbox. After the " Happy Diwali " mails settling down its again time for the usual forwards. The quality of fwd's these days, well what to say ..I guess we all know.

I remember when I was working in TCS, I used to enjoy each and every forward like any other S/W employee today does.....Unfortunately, times change and so do forwards. It was just 25 dayz back that I mailed one more fwd asking all my friends to "not fwd such crappy mails" but here I am today with one more of them.

nd today it has nearly surpassed its own limits of utter degradation.

Today we have one more disease called " Colukabki ". hahahhaa God save those poor souls who really are suffering from this newly coined disease. Guyz, GET A LIFE !!!! before forwarding a mail atleast think once .... ponder a bit ...
GOOGLE IT man !!! so that you don't make fool of yourself !!!!

don't just do it because your friend did it....

I really don't want to start every single day with such crappy mails bogging me down...


Current Mood: Frustrated !!!!
Current Song: no song...

No comments: